Nowadays making payments via Credit card has become quite common. People do not prefer to carry cash in their pockets because of increasing theft cases. Recently Amazon has also launched its own credit card. If you want to purchase too many things at a time, you don’t need to carry too much cash in your pockets. You can simply use your Amazon credit card to pay the bill.
Amazon Credit Card Login
Firstly, you need to create a Synchrony bank account. Then link your Amazon account to your Synchrony account. Now you need to log in to your Amazon card to use it. Synchrony amazon card login process is very simple. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Amazon.
- Tap on the “All Credit and Payment Cards.”
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address. After that click Continue.
- Then, add your date of birth.
- To prove that you have the funds to make the transactions, you must also include your SSN or ITIN and your annual net income. After that click Continue.
- You can read the policies on the final step before submitting your application by checking the box that says, “I have read and agree to the following provisions.”
- Now the amazon credit card login synchrony process is complete.
Steps for Using Amazon Pay to Pay Credit Card Bill
To pay credit card bills using the Amazon synchrony bill pay method is quite easy. Follow the steps listed below to make a payment.
- Go to the Amazon.com webpage.
- Select “credit card bill” from the menu in Amazon Pay.
- A list of your account’s stored credit cards will be shown to you. You can choose to add a new credit card if you can’t see your credit card there.
- Put in how much you wish to pay. You have the option of making a full payment, a partial payment, or an extra payment.
- Select the payment option that best suits you and send the money required.
- You will receive an email and a text message after your credit card bill has been successfully paid. Additionally, you can visit the “your orders” area and see the payment status.
Amazon Credit Card Benefits
Synchrony bank amazon payment method has various benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- You can make purchases with an Amazon Store Card at all of Amazon’s platforms and stores.
- On some special goods, you’ll receive an extra incentive of 5% to 15%, which can add up to significant savings over time.
- Anything you buy from Amazon can be paid for easily over 6, 12, or 24 months at 0% interest.
- $10 in Amazon gift cards as a welcome bonus.
- There are no yearly charges.
- 5% cashback at Whole Foods Market
Go to Accountiod for more details.