Writing for money can take a lot of work and effort, but it’s definitely worth it. Whether you’re looking to earn some extra pocket money in your spare time or plan your long-term career goals. It’s a particularly good way to generate money in college because you’ll earn money while gaining expertise that will help you land graduate writing jobs. Writing skills on fiverr can be a rewarding way to use your creative skills for both personal growth and to earn money. Freelance work opportunities offer flexible employment, while the research and imagination involved in writing can be very enjoyable. That said, making money as a writer isn’t always easy or quick. Fortunately, opportunities have multiplied with the growth of online publishing for writers to enter the historically difficult realm of for-profit writing. A multitude of opportunities now exist to make money from your writing outside the confines of traditional publishing. It should be noted that this is not an easy job and therefore not everyone can do it, so if you have great writing skills. This can be one of the best services you can sell on Fiverr.
Think about your audience
Rather than writing a personal blog, create and maintain a blog on a specific topic. Readers are more likely to return regularly to blogs with reliable content in a specific area.
- Consider your interests. Maybe you’re an avid gardener or a voracious reader of celebrity news. Targeting a blog based on your interests will help keep you engaged as a writer, and your passion for the topic will likely translate into engaging content for your readers.
Focus on one area of expertise
Perhaps you work in computer programming or have learned to provide restricted diet foods for your family. Use these skills as the foundation for developing a blog that will provide useful instruction to your readers.
- Make sure that the topic you choose on your blog attracts and interests a wide audience. You can do a quick internet survey to find out if your niche has competitors as well as monetization potential.
Choose a blogging platform
Find the best blogging site that best suits your needs. There are a wide variety of website builders where you can create your blogs such as WordPress, etc.
- WordPress has so far proven to be one of the best website builders for creating your blog.
- To start, you should choose a builder with the cheapest plan, then you can upgrade later as your needs increase.
Find a suitable domain
A domain is simply a unique web address. Any website builder you choose has a domain finder tool to help you choose your domain. Most manufacturers offer a free domain for each of their plans.
- A domain with a “.com” extension costs around $10 to $15 per year. You can also use other extensions such as “.net”, “. blog” or more.
Update your blog regularly
Careful attention to blog maintenance and providing fresh content will help you grow and maintain a stable following.
- Create a regular schedule to stay on track. Maybe you plan to post a certain number of times a week or designate different content for different days – a recipe every Monday and Wednesday, for example, on a food blog, with plans to share cooking tips. purchase on Tuesday and a fun trivia moment on Thursday.
- Learn how to schedule posts in advance. Popular blogging sites usually give you the option to write posts and then schedule them for publication at a later date and time. This will allow you to keep your blog active even if you are out of town or busy.