Save-the-date postcards are considered one of the most important aspects of any occasion, be it a wedding, baby shower or any other event. What began as merely a way to inform the guests about the event even before it was clearly planned out, has today turned into an essential step of an event-invitation process.
Postcard printing has made it possible for everyone to set the perfect tone for their event invitation. Save-the-date postcards being the first piece of information that your guests will receive has to be effective in its nature. It will make them understand the importance of the occasion and how important their presence will
There are many services of custom postcard printing that provide both printing and Print&Mail services. This lets you mail your custom save-the-date postcards, based on a mailing list, right away without any inconvenience.
In this blog, we shall be talking about how you can make your save-the-date wedding postcards and save-the-date baby shower postcards more effective and reflective of the occasion.
- Wedding Save-the-Date postcards
Weddings are one of the most important events in a couple’s life. So, it is only natural that you would want to incorporate a bit of yourselfas acouple in your postcards too. There are many ways to do this.
- Going beyond details:Just mentioning details, like the date and other things, is cliché. Nowadays it is about how unique and interesting one makes it that matters the most. A great way to do this is by adding a picture of the couple, or maybe even a map of the town.
- Have a theme that goes with your wedding: Although it is a bit sooner than usual to have a postcard that carries the theme of your wedding, if you can do this, it will certainly leave a mark in the minds of your guests.
- Folded postcards: A great addition, folded postcards allow you to add more to your save-the-date postcards. Thus can be really helpful if you are planning to add more than details, as mentioned in step 1.
There are many online printing services that provide multiple sizesand paper options for their folded postcards. Go for one that suits the look you want and your budget as well.
- Baby Shower Save-the-Date postcard
Just like weddings, baby showers are another significant event in the life of a couple. And when there is a baby on the way, it is certainly a reason to rejoice and let your close ones know about it.
Here is what you can do:
- Baby photos: A great way to let your guests know about the baby shower is to have photos of both the parentswhen they were babies themselves. This and a date with a message will make it clear to all that someone special is on the way.
- Hand-made drawings: This can either be done by the parents themselves or if they have an elder child, he or she can do it too. Use this as the basis for the postcard design.
- Bring a Name: An interesting way to incorporate your guests in the postcards is by letting them decide a name for your child. Leave spaces for them to fill in the names that they can bring in on the baby shower.
Various high quality printing services provide gloss and matte finishes for their postcards. While gloss adds a touch of luster, matte provides for a writeable surface.
If you are looking for postcard printing online in California, there are many postcard printingservices that provide high-quality postcards at affordable prices. They even provide fast turnarounds and low minimums on their products.
Postcards are perhaps the best ways to let your guests know about your special occasion. All you have to do is make it relatable so that your guests can connect to it in a way which makes them smile the moment they look atit.
Angelique Chrisafis is the Guardian’s Paris correspondent. She is responsible for churning out quality articles based on her research while keeping an eye on the tech world. She likes technology, gadgets, and food. Works as an individual contributor to the team.